Are you ready to GEAR UP this Fall? Today on the podcast, I’ll be talking about cycling and offering ideas on everything from how you can get started to leveling up. This includes tips and advice on where to shop, what to buy, and the latest and greatest gear. Earlier this summer, we enlisted a team of Marni on the Move Insiders comprised of avid listeners of the pod, to help test out some cool products, in addition to my all-time fave gear. Our cycling recommendations are specific to tri and road. However, if you are gravel or MTB curious, not to worry, we have a few episodes coming up this month for you! This episode is one of a four part series that includes Personalized Nutrition, DIY Health Tests, Running, and Recovery. If you are new to the pod, I am a triathlete, Ironman Certified Coach, runner, road cyclist, windsurfer, yoga practitioner, 500 hour certified teacher, wellness biohacker, and entrepreneur.
In case you haven’t noticed, the sport of Cycling is on the rise from commuting to racing and everything in between. This July 2021, we featured a week long cycling series on the podcast, Wheels Up, episodes 176-181 with guests:
- MOTM EP 176: Kate Powlison from SRAM talking bike components and innovation
- MOTM EP 177: Kate Veronneau, Senior Content Strategist from Zwift talking about the gamification of endurance sports + unlocking a professional carrer through Zwift Road Academy
- MOTM EP 178: Professional Cyclist, Ella Harris, Canyon/SRAM, talks racing & training
- MOTM EP 179: Chip Hawkins, Wahoo Fitness Founder shares his entrepreneurial adventure, the Wahoo Ecosystem, and the training that fuels him for success!
- MOTM EP 180: Ann Marie Miller, Level 2 Cycling Coach, Bike Fit Specialist and 5X UCI Masters Road Champ & 15 X US National Masters Road Champ
- MOTM EP 181: Omer Shapira Israeli National Champ and Tokyo 2020 Olympian
Head over to our Instagram Reels and Tik Tok to see more in-depth mentions, product reviews, and unboxing.
Meet me on Zwift, Strava, or Peloton
Take control of your health and wellness journey with InsideTracker, the ultra-personalized nutrition platform that analyzes your blood, DNA, and lifestyle to help you optimize your body from the inside out. Transform your body’s data into meaningful insights and a customized action plan of the science-backed nutrition recommendations you need to optimize your health! Get 25% percent off today at InsideTracker with our code CHEERSMARNI or click on this link: https://info.insidetracker.com/marnionthemove
Head over to our SHOP page for additional offers from Marni on the Move partners, sponsors, and guests
SUPPORT THE PODCAST
Leave us a review on Apple. It’s easy, scroll through the episode list on your podcast app, click on five stars, click on leave a review, and share what you love about the conversations you’re listening to.
Tell your friends to what you love on social. Screenshot or share directly from our stories the episode you’re listening to, tag us and the guests, and use our new Marni on the Move Giphy!